Double Conditions

I'm curious if this is possible with the current configurator, and if not, is it something to be considered for future updates.

I want to be able to do a condition check under a condition check, for example...

Right now I have my S550 profile, the yoke buttons are set up to operate as multifunction buttons depending on the position of the magneto switch, using the condition: INT:MAG_SELECTOR, string and value: B (for the both position on the switch), currently this is set to issue the command: sim/igniters/igniter_contin_on_2 so I can switch the continuous ignition on during taxi out without use of my mouse. But there isn't a command in the client for toggle igniters (atleast that works in this specific aircraft), so to switch them off I have had to assign the start position switch to send the command: sim/igniters/igniter_contin_off_2, now this is in my mind a waste of buttons when I could be using that last switch position for something else, but the only solutions I can figure would be a) a toggle command in the client, rather than individual on/off commands, or b, a condition inside a condition, so it would be initially condition: INT:MAG_SELECTOR, string and value: B, then a 2 secondary conditions (under the umbrella of the first) that would look for the igniter status in the dataref, and if they're on, send the off command, and if they're off send the on command. I've included a flow chart of some sort to try to explain what I mean.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

what you will be able to do with the next version is having the option to define multiple press- and relase events together with AND/OR - linkable conditions. My guess is that with this combination you should be able to figure something out for your use case.

• 2 months later...
  • Aerosoft

As version 2.1 had this feature included, I am closing this now.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived