Gates at SCEL Aerosoft

Hello guys,

I bought the SCEL Aerosoft scenery, and I have a problem with the gates. I have the SAM plugin that work fine on the others sceneries. But, on SCEL scenery, when I load the plane, the gate appears automatically enganged. How can i disengage the gate? Is there any hotkey for this?

And, the other problem is when I load the scenery. This error message appears:

0:02:37.679 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../engine/OBJ/OBJ_read.cpp:710
0:02:37.679 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:02:37.679 E/SYS: | Houve um problema ao carregar o pacote de cenário:
0:02:37.679 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/2 - SCEL New Intl Airpot 2020/
0:02:37.679 E/SYS: | O cenário pode não parecer correto.
0:02:37.679 E/SYS: | Por favor, consulte o arquivo Log.txt para obter informações detalhadas sobre o erro.
0:02:37.679 E/SYS: | (OBJ_read.cpp:710)
0:02:37.679 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:02:37.679 I/SCN: DSF load time: 6850728 for file Custom Scenery/2 - SCEL New Intl Airpot 2020/Earth nav data/-40-080/-34-071.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

the Log file Error message seems to be a small issue with SCEL and the newest X-Plane 11.50+.

Here a possible easy workaround:

As I know the issue file is "Terminal_Light_03.obj"
The file can be opened and edited with a simple text editor (for example the Windows Editor).
It is located in the folder <your x-plane 11 folder>/Custom Scenery/SCEL New Intl Airpot 2020/OBJETOS/TERMINAL/
There is one line in the file:

LIGHTS 5 1

Simply comment them out with #.

So:

# LIGHTS 5 1

Save the file again.
Then the error message is gone.

Archived