Stupid question: invisible AI

ManuelL

Hi there,

I know this issue has (maybe) been discussed in connection with the Heathrow scenery. However, I don't have the Heathrow scenery installed.

In my FSX all aircraft (mine and AI) get invisible as soon as FSX switches to a lower LOD model (or at approx. 0.7 miles distance). It happens all over the FS world and not only near a Scenery addon. The sceneries I have installed are VFR Germany West, Island hopping and Lukla. I am not quite sure, but I think the issue turned up first after I installed Island hopping. In addition I have 3DLights installed.

Can someone please help me with this (e.g. tell me what scenery bgls to turn off) - or let me know if it has nothing to do with the sceneries.

Graphics card is NVIDIA 7800 GT, driver of 17.09.2007

Thanks very much!

I deactivated island hopping and Lukla in the scenery library - this did not change anything. My full specs are:

Core 2 Duo E6850

NVIDIA 7800 GT

2 GB DDR ram

Windows XP

FSX + Acceleration

Please find below a picture of how it looks (standard Cessna 172 over standard scnery)