Simstarter not launching P3Dv5

Rich_Cooke

Hi!  I am a long time user of Simstarter and love what it can do.  I never start P3D without it.  I recently upgraded to the P3Dv5 (now HF1) edition.  All has been working perfectly but on launching Simstarter last night I had an update (set to check automatically), after that I ran Simstarter but it is not launching P3D.   I tried several times but with no success.  I can run P3Dv5 by clicking on its own settings.  I turned off use different situation settings as recommended in your "How To"  and was not using a saved scenario but that didn't make any difference.  I'm attaching a debug report. Hope someone can help me get it working again.

Thanks

Rich Cooke

20200626-17h48m17_SIMstarterNG_DebugPackage.zip

OOOPS!!  Sorry.  Thanks for the advice.  Don't know how that happened.  I've got into trouble before using the scroll wheel of my mouse and changing something in Simstarter I didn't mean to so perhaps it was that.  Its all good now.  I'm finding Simstarter really good to use with the new "add-on" methodology.  I can very easily limit the aircraft/scenery/utilities to what I want to fly now and that makes for improved performance.  Great software thank you.

Rich Cooke

Archived