MySQL

Ginns

I've been reading the FSFK SDK and saw the code for PHP.  I currently have a MySQL database for my virtual airline.  However, not being a database person I can't for the life of me figure out how to create a MySQL database  using the LiveACARS.php SCRIPT.  I uploaded the script and all the files to the web host and created the FSFK folder with everything in it.  I even tried using http://www.lynxairways.com/FSFK/LiveACARS.php and nothing happens. 

So, where do I begin?  How do I get this script to create the database on my MySQL database site?

No rush on this.  This is a journey and no fires are burning or people screaming.  Just me reading and trying to understand.

BTW: I did search through this forum and could not find anything addressing this. But I could have missed it. 

Ivan 

Just as a thought, and I keep all my steps in sequence.  I did upload all the files suggested in the SDK to the folder I created on my web server named FSFK.  I then ran the script above but I just thought how is the script going to attach to my MySQL database I already have.  i looked at the code and there was nothing in there to add the database link, user name, or password.   So I'm missing something somewhere.  And Yes, my site uses PHP version 7.1.

Thanks,

Ivan

The more I think about it the clearer the question becomes.  Which is good because it's focusing.

Question:

Do I need to download MySQL and create a MySQL database on my computer?

Thanks

Ivan

• 1 month later...

Archived