Airplane does what it wants, please help me :(

Hey guys, I hope I'm right here. :( I am despairing soon. I bought X Plane 11 a few days ago and I am getting along so slowly that the first starts and landings are working and I wanted to test the game internal Boeing 747 400 .....

So far so good, I get the machine to run and even in the air it just kind of doesn't respond to my actions .....

I am attaching a video in which you can see the following situation:

(I play with x box controller that works in every game and also worked with the Cessna) I want to go down with the nose of the plane and work accordingly with the controller stick but the plane goes up rather and when I release the stick it goes even faster upwards .... At some point it catches up, becomes level, sinks a few meters and then goes up again on its own, if I am interested in countermeasures with the controller that the plane is not moving more slowly above but it doesn't stop. Autopilot was off, flaps retracted, I just can't get it anymore. So I definitely can't land because I can't even get the machine down :(

PS: In this video I tried to get the plane down permanently ... but you can see that it doesn't go down a bit.

The second problem occurs to me right now, the autopilot always turns itself off.

Would be really nice if someone can help me, the whole thing has already cost me half a day and I'm already tired of the game.

Please login to view this video.

Archived