Missing textures in FSX for third party aircraft

Analias

Hello,

I have a virgin installation of FSX on my system with SP2 installed. When I attempt to use any version of the Katana DA-20 all of the textures are missing (inside and out). I have tried installing the SP2 upgrade for the DA-20 without luck. This seems to be true for all of my third party aircaft.

I tried reinstalling FSX, SP2, and my third party aircraft without luck. The aircraft.cfg and texture.cfg files look fine. Is there an issue with third party aircraft and SP2? Is there a fix?

Any help would be appreciated, I really miss flying my DA-20 and my Flight1 C172.

-Analias

This happens when you activate the DirectX 10 preview. Switch back to DirectX 9 mode and both aircraft will work just fine (well the Katana will have a few more issues in dusk/night/dawn and during rain but we're working on that and hope to release a fix very soon).