Automatic Docking System---> Only With AES

Swayz-Air

Hey everyone,

Looks lovely, AES, i am going to download coming week.

But i have a question about AES.

I have the Aerosoft Londen Heathrow 2008 and the Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt. When arriving at the gate of one of airports i want the Automatic Docking System. Is this only available when having AES or is there a special button for this.

Of what i have seen about the new version of AES, i am going to equip all of my airports with this. Just lovely, good work.

Regards

Swayze

(Belgium)

• Verified Developer

Hi,

what did you mean with Automatic Docking System?

Both sceneries have "Parking Guidance Systems" (to guide you to stop your aircraft) also without AES, but the Jetways (Tunnels for the passengers) are only static in the native scenery, but animated (move smooth exact to the aircraft door) if you install AES.

Btw, you can test every airport with AES in DEMO Mode without buying and assigning credits for 5 minutes, some (not EGLL or EDDF) are free at all.

Well, thats what I wanted to know. So i just have to install AES, when i have bought it, and then the Jetways attach onto the aircraft.

I only have the Aerosoft add-ons from EGLL and EDDF, so i'll try the DEMO-version for 5 minutes. Where do i find the link for the download of the demo-version???

Thanks for your quick reply

Swayze

(Belgium)

• Verified Developer

On the productpage

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10333

scroll down to "free download" there is the link to the installer.

When you have test it, you buy via this page a Creditpack and you get a Serialnumber you can enter to AEShelp and then you can assign the credits to your airport you want to set them to the FULL unlimited mode.

All airport which shows allready FULL are free to use (when you have the addon, some are freeware)