A318-320 TEST

matty260191

We just tested the A319 and it seems most switched do have the ability to sync up but its extremely intermittent weather the data actually gets sent to the PM/PF. its either really slow or doesn't sync until something that does sync gets pressed. Its nowhere near the same as the 330.  I would say this makes the small buses unflyable in CFD until they are of the same standard as the 330 or better. its extremely hard to pinpoint what does and what doesn't sync up since its so intermittent and seems to either take a long time to realize buttons have been pressed or it doesn't realize at all. is this something other would agree with or do people actually have the small buses working really well in CFD?

during the 330 test we did we did find that at some points it seemed like messages were not being passed but a lot less noticeable than in the small bus. Do the servers sometime have issues or could it be a firewall issue or something? I can direct ping my partner with 30ms and no packet loss. we have had a successful flight in the 330 but never managed in the small bus due to not being in sync enough. were in the uk both of us so wouldn't expect it to take so long to send and receive from the aerosoft server. these tests were done at 2200z so would not expect our or your traffic load to be so high that it could cause this.

Archived