Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Release Date ?

intrepid

Hi everybody, I just recieved the latest copy of Computer Pilot and noticed

an advertisment titled "Christmas Goodies" ,I couldn't help but notice the F-16 is listed. 8) Is it possable the next addition to my collection is about to be released , or a mistake from a publisher due to lead lag times in magazine publishing.

Randy

P.S. I would send in a copy of the add but unfortunatly my scanner is on the fritz. :oops:

Hello Randy,

The unfortunate thing about magazines is that the majority I know are sent to the printers 3 months in advance of there release dates, so any info in there regarding releases may change. As we all know that release dates can not always be adhered to due to last minute issues etc. But when Aerosoft Products are released we normally are the first to inform folks.

As for the F-16 I believe she is still in the beta stages.

Thanks for the answer Shaun ,I thought that it might be the case with publishing scheduals, lead times etc. But you can't blame a guy for wishing , I have been told hope floats ,Or flies (in my case) :)

MERRY X-MAS Every body I hope the best for all

Randy