The Belugas are comming

pellelil

FSPXAI recently released his (payware/AI aircraft) Beluga XL along with 2 repaints (F-WBXL/F-WBXS), and an AI model of the "old" Beluga updated for P3D can be freely downloaded along with a texture pack covering the 5 Belugas (F-GSTA/F-GSTB/F-GSTC/F-GSTD/F-GSTF). Here in the screenshot are 2 Beluga XLs at LFBO (Toulouse, France) default scenery:

Please login to display this image.

I said to myself why should AIG (Alpha India Group) have all the fun, so I set myself the goal of producing an AI flightplan for these 7 aircraft (flying with Airbus Transport International). Having done this single/simple flightplan I can only say I admire even more the hard work done by AIG producing all the great flightplans that they do.

This flightplan will be included in version 1.13 of FV, along with the feature to export flightplans in AIFP/Traffic-tool format (the same format that FV is able to import). So in case you have made some changes (e.g. redirected some airports) these changed flightplans can be exported. Once exported these can be loaded into AIFP (AI Flight Planner, by Don Grovestine) which can then compile AI traffic bgl-files ("scenery" for FSX/P3D containing AI traffic flightplans). So with version 1.13 you will be able to export this flightplan, and then use AIFP to compile it into an AI traffic bgl-file that can be loaded into your sim.

As said in the beginning, the (AI) Beluga XL is a payware (AI) aircraft, but you can find the (AI) Beluga model (aiairbel.zip) and a pack with 5 repaints (airbus_industrie_beluga_fleet.zip) at flightsim.com. The Beluga model you can download from flightsim.com is not ready to P3D, so you need to download an update from AIG. This update only contains a few updated files, so these updated files should replace those from be base package. Here is a link to the AIG forum with the the update: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=25540.0 

Version 1.13 will have a new tab-sheet available when importing/editing flightplans that shows the routes served by that flightplan. The comment-column list the distance of each route a long with the aircraft servicing that routes:

Please login to display this image.

Archived