Carenado Shrike 500s problem

Rudy Cepeha

I just purchased the Carenado Shrike 500s. It's an all-around excellent and beautiful aircraft, but, I'm having some display problems... When I start at an airport, "Frankfurt and others", sometimes the plane appears without it's tires. Other times the screen remains black but I hear the sounds, {engine running}...And other times, all works perfectly...I have many Aerosoft add-ons and have never had a problem..... I'm running FSX, updated, and Windows 7, with all the recommended settings that Carenado suggested. The computer is an i7 with 64 bits and a good video card.... Does anyone have any ideas where things might be going wrong.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since Aerosoft is only the retailer and Carenado is the developer, it's best to ask in Carenado's support system.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived