Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Frankf

AES not working on Tropicalsim LEBB

Hello there,

I just installed TROPICALSIM - BILBAO LEBB 2018. But the airport cannot be activated in AES. Any suggestions?

I run FSX, SP2 on Win 7 and use AES 2.45a.

Thank you in advance

Frank

With "2018" in the title, it's probably not the version supported. That version of LEBB was released in February 2018. See the list here for supported airports, where the LEBB version that is supported is 2.09. AES 2.45a is the latest one and was released in January 2017. As you noted, it's the version you have.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Herman. I'm afraid, you are right. Unfortunately. Thanks for the supported airport list. Hopefully there will be an update soon.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.