Beaver Repaint Question

KBR

Hi,

I have a texture repaint that I made for personal use for the Aerosoft Beaver and after getting requests to release it for others, I wanted to ask if I could have permission to do so. I have versions of this repaint for both the FS9 Beaver and the FSX BeaverX. Thanks,

Kevin

(pictures from the FS9 version)

cytocat42.jpg

cytocat44.jpg

cytocat46.jpg

Hello Kevin,

Sure you can release it, but please make sure that its only the repainted textures from the repaint kit and not the whole texture folder.

All people need then do is copy and paste an original texture folder and then copy your repaint to that folder and rename it as per the texture name you want to give it.

Thanks for the reply. I had planned to do it that way as it would make would make for easy installing in either the modern or the older amphibian model, I've just sent the textures to Flightsim. I've included instructions with separate aircraft.cfg segments for both the old panel and new panel models. At this time I have only uploaded the FS2004 version as I have not gotten around to packaging up the BeaverX version yet.

Thanks for the permission.

Kevin

• Aerosoft
Thanks for the reply. I had planned to do it that way as it would make would make for easy installing in either the modern or the older amphibian model, I've just sent the textures to Flightsim. I've included instructions with separate aircraft.cfg segments for both the old panel and new panel models. At this time I have only uploaded the FS2004 version as I have not gotten around to packaging up the BeaverX version yet.

Thanks for the permission.

Kevin

No, thank YOU for helping us!