FS DREAM TEAM ZURICH

paulo

Hello i have the aes serviçes and recently i buy the zurich from fs fream team that it´s a excelent work and my question is in future can we have the aes serviçes working to fs9 at this scenery?

I hope so to buy more credit´s to your´s product(aes it´s simple the best work and amazing thank´s )

Hi, Oliver!

Very good news about AES for the ZurichX scenery.

A quick question however: are you going to make the freeware FreeZ Zurich AESed too?

Just asking since this is what my decision to buy ZurichX is based on.

No AES for FreeZ means I will automatically buy ZurichX which anyway looks great in the screenshots.

And one more by the way: you mentioned Nice Cote d'Azur as too old to be AESed.

Did anything change till now, maybe with the 2.0 in the perspective?

Or maybe is Aerosoft going to make a new Nice 2008? :)

This is not only an important EU aerodrome, but also one of the most beautifully located I've ever seen.

Best regards,

Rafal

• Developer

Hi,

as allways, no announcement about future Airports before they are not done. The FreeZ Scenery is not released in Final at the moment. I can only say, that we are in contact and take a look what can be done.

Regaring Nice: The airport version of Simwings will not get younger over the time, so no chance.

I don't know if someone starts to work on a new version.