Hey Shawn

hey_moe

I have been having a heck of a time trying to get the Piper Cheyenne installed. When I do a copy and paste of the serial number and type in my email address it keeps telling me that either the email or the serial no# is wrong, do ya have any suggestions, you have my private address....Mike

• Aerosoft
I have been having a heck of a time trying to get the Piper Cheyenne installed. When I do a copy and paste of the serial number and type in my email address it keeps telling me that either the email or the serial no# is wrong, do ya have any suggestions, you have my private address....Mike

Shaun is offline until monday. But I do have some advise.

Although we get several messages a day about codes not working we have actually never found one that failed. Basically because it is the same module that creates and checks the codes. So it should work. Did you try to copy and paste the serial? And are you sure you don;t have any spaces before or at the end of the code?