Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

BGL compiler, SDK and JayhawkX

strykerpsg

I just purchased your fantastic update to Seahawk & Boxer and it is simply awesome! However I have two issies that I cannot resolve. The first is the inability to get Google Earth to work on my computer, a non issue with Aerosoft I know. But I also get an error message about a BGL compiler and no SDK. Will all of this work once I get Google Earth up and running or am I missing an additional addon utility for the ship placement? I truly want to utilize the ships you provided, becase they too look outstanding. Any help is so greatly appreciated from a fantastic company and loyal base of users. Thanks :D

Thanks GWOLB, that did the trick, though after reading through some of the posts, I am unsure if my bird won't fall through the landing pad though... :lol: anyway, to answer the other post, just have to use disc 1 of FSX, under SDK.

pblkjck I just put FSX disk one in the CD drive, (you have to have deluxe edition), opened "My computer", right clicked on the FSX disk drive Icon and clicked explore. I pulled the SDK from there. Didn't have to re-install ;)