FDC Live Cockpit

Tailwinds

I'm thinking of purchasing FDC Live Cockpit for FSX (Download Version). I read or heard somewhere that there is a Patch or update of some kind for it. Is this patch only for FS9 users or both? Please can you provide a direct link as to where to download this patch/es.

FDC is not listed when signing in to the support section. Why is this?

There is an auto update function once you've installed it on FSX.

I have it and it's a nice complement for airline flights, makes everything seem a little bit more real ;)

What about the voices though? I read on a review that some of the voices were too loud and could not be controlled properly via the volume. I have watched a couple of clips on youTube and it seems that one minute the Captains or Fo voice sounds normal and then goes quite loud.

It's true that you may detect differences in both tonal quality and volume in some of the 16 available voice sets but certainly nothing too dramatic.

All FDC updates are obtained via the Auto Updates feature which you can set to check automatically or manually.