P3D V4 ASC.dll issues

tbu

Hi,

a couple of days ago I bought the newest version of Twin Otter Extended and Catalina both 64 bit (P3D V4) compatible. As probably known there had been some issues with the ASC.dll. In some aerosoft forum contribution a repaired version was published which cured all issues. The publishing date was before I bought the products.

Why is this repaired version of the .dll file not part of the products sold in the aerosoft shop ?????????

All customers will run into those issues again !!!!!!! Thats not customer friendly !!!

Thomas Burchard

• 1 year later...

Hello,

P3D V4.4 ASC.dll does not work it crash P3V4 on the water.

I am using the ASC.dll (version 1.3.1.2) of AEROSOFT - DHC-6 TWIN OTTER EXTENDED FSX P3D buy at Simmarket.

Copy the ASC.dll (version 1.3.1.2) DHC-6 TWIN and paste in the Catalina PBY panels,

the problem is solved.

Aerosoft Must Recognize Are P3D V4 ASC.dll Error !

Buy at Simmarket /

AEROSOFT - CATALINA X FSX P3D

Simmarket Order date : 2018-09-30 16:25:43

AEROSOFT - DHC-6 TWIN OTTER EXTENDED FSX P3D

Simmarket Order date : 2017-12-30 19:13:32

best regards,

Jacques

Bonjour,

P3D V4.4 ASC.dll ne fonctionne pas elle crash P3V4 sur l'eau .

J’utilise la ASC.dll (version 1.3.1.2) de AEROSOFT - DHC-6 TWIN OTTER EXTENDED FSX P3D acheter chez Simmarket.

Copier le ASC.dll (version 1.3.1.2) DHC-6 TWIN et coller dans les panel Catalina PBY, le problème est résolut.

Aerosoft doit reconnaître sont erreur de P3D V4 ASC.dll !

meilleures salutations ,

Jacques

Archived