my traffic x ai

abmukh80

hi guys,

I've brought this my traffic x some time back now and gave me amazing results. I'm dissapointed with one thing, even in an airport like heathrow which should be busy to very busy, I should have planes to queue up the runway or waiting to land, which is not happening.

I've moved my sliders to the max still no results.

Any tweak to make airport and in air ai more dense to give it a realistic touch.

Cheers

Hello abmukh80,

What year hve you selected for the AI, I have 100% for both GA and Airliners and Heathrow is packed ready for business.

The picture below is taken at 0915 hours on Sunday July the 15th.

Heathrow.jpg

Users who come from FS9 traffic expect the AI traffic to initiate immediately. This is not the case in FSX, if the ground vehicles are enabled. The flights go into the preflight phase, the aircraft get serviced, and this may take up to 20 minutes until the aircrafts start to taxi.

Depending on the number of fuel vehicles, which you steer with the ground vehicle density slider, you can limit the numbers of aircraft that get serviced. With version 5.0b, the number of fuel vehicles is still the value chosen by Microsoft, so if you go below this, this is the limiting value.

After this time, you should get your realistic congestions.