Navdata Pro cannot install AIRAC

Aussieflyer38

Purchased NDP yesterday, all okay until the install. Well the install went okay but I haven't got the page that allows me to allocate what I want to install AIRAC to - A320 PFPX etc. The page I get has various symbols down the side - a/craft, a/ports, but except for the airport column the others are blank and don't appear to want to accept input. I found a tutorial on youtube, Mr Cobolman and saw the page he had for inputting the AIRAC data, this I don't have and can't find. I assumed obviously incorrectly that  that page should have automatically downloaded and become available to add the necessary (AIRAC) data. This didn't happen.

Can someone assist me please, as my subscription money is dwindling away with each day I can't use NDP.

Thanks

Don  

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me here. Should I uninstall it and reinstall it. As I see it, as I don't get the necessary window to add the AIRAC code, I feel  it hasn't installed correctly.

Don

Archived