Mr. mathjis help!

DaBone

Hello ,

Im trying to re-install Seahawk and Katana for FSX! and I keep getting the TIME LIMIT error to get with tech support! so what do I do next!?

I have all the info you need

Please Help

DaBone

Hey Dabone,

Sounds like you installed FSX too many times not to worry you could do it two ways one is to call microsoft and ask them to reissue another reg code or you can reinstall windows to make FSX think your hardrive is new. Which ever way you choose it will be all good. :D

Richard :D

Hey,

Its NOT FSX ...I have it installed running fine....Im trying to install seahawk and katana....thats whats giving me the error.... think the reg keys are outdated

DaBone

Oh yea,

And the e-mail address that suppose to contact you guys at isnt working support@aerosoft.com...I get email address hes permanant fatal errors!!!!

DaBone

hmm sounds like youhave online versions of both seahawk and Katana I think your best bet is to see if one of the web admin reads your email. there email should work unless they have turned it off so as not to get overloaded with questions. :? hopfully Mathjis will read your post and help you out soon.

Great Ill try that , I figured it had something to do with that...I'll try soon as I get off work

Thank you!!...

DaBone