Some doubts

Top Jockey

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to find and engage the Su-27 and / or the Tu-95 bomber, but with no avail.

What I'm doing:

- FSX Steam + Aerosoft F-14X + VRS TacPack;

- start in free flight with the F-14X;

- at the VRS AI menu, select the Kitty Hawk Carrier;

- tune the Kitty Hawk TACAN frequency;

- at the Aerosoft F-14 menu (SimConnect text menu), select Su-27 or Tu-95...

However only managed to see the Su-27 once, after the following:

- selecting "Carrier Airspace Patrol", before selecting the Su27;

- was sent to intercept numerous civilian flights before the Su-27 appeared at the game.

Would appreciate your opinion, on what i might be doing wrong.

Thank you.

Try to select Su-27/Tu-95 when you are onboard Kittyhawk. It should appear sooner than when you are airborn. It can take about half an hour to appear Su-27 if you select it airborne.

Once you select one of the scenarios, do not select another one until you select "End Scenario". It works for me.

7 hours ago, miroslavmurin said:

Try to select Su-27/Tu-95 when you are onboard Kittyhawk. It should appear sooner than when you are airborn. It can take about half an hour to appear Su-27 if you select it airborne.

Once you select one of the scenarios, do not select another one until you select "End Scenario". It works for me.

Thank you for your advice Miroslav - everything worked just great now !

Before posting my doubt here I did search in the manual, but somehow let it past.

(However it is there - Manuals; Vol 7; Scenarios; Spawn Times.)

Archived