AES Creditpack problem

BadKarmaPT

Tonight I purchased my second AES creditpack.

I copied the serial number from the email I got and pasted it in AES.

Then I choose "Activation of Airports" but it shows 0 credits available. When I check "Add New Credits" it shows both my serial numbers, 20 credits used and 0 credits free? :shock:

I never had a chance to choose which airports I would like to change from demo to full... :cry:

What could be wrong?

BTW, I´m using AES 1.6.

Thanks in advance. :wink:

Hugo Bravo at LPPT

After reading my message again I think I wasn´t clear enough so I took a screenshot that shows my problem.

It shows 20 used credits but I only used 10.

This is what I got as soon as I copied and pasted my new creditpack serial. :(

One more question. When I purchased the second creditpack I was offered the chance to download the AES program. Since I already have the latest version (1.6) I don´t have to install it again, right? It does not interfere with the creditpack purchase. I mean, I don´t have to install it to make the new credit pack work, right?

Maybe it will be easier to help me now. :wink:

Hugo Bravo at LPPT

• Verified Developer

Hi,

the screen shows, that you have 20 Credits, but you have used them all.

So, on the list of the airports, you must see in sum 20 credits of airports allready in FULL mode. So this list is important. As only airports with 0 credits go automatic to FULL Mode, you must have a list of airports allready set to FULL, so that all 20 credits are used.

If you don't beleave that this is true, contact support via email at Support@aerosoft.com. They can check that.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hello Oliver,

Thank you for your help but I don´t think that is in fact the issue.

When looking at the list of active airports (only those in full mode) I have ONLY 10 credits assigned. EDDF (5), LOWW (3), GCFV (1), GCRR (1).

I should have 10 unused credits but I have 0. :(

Could a reinstall solve this issue?

Thanks once again for your help. :wink:

Regards

Hugo Bravo at LPPT

Hello again Oliver,

Good news! I uninstalled the AES version I had (1.6) and downloaded and installed the latest version (1.6.1?) and all seems to be OK now. :D

I´ll report back if I have any kind of trouble on my next flights.

Thanks again for your help. :wink:

Regards,

Hugo Bravo at LPPT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Verified Developer
i got a same problem!

but where is the 1.61version?? :?:

Just download the installer again and run it over you installation, then you have 1.6.1.

brgds

Oliver Pabst