Zurich v2 de-ice truck how do they work ?

So what exactly do I have to do to have the de-ice trucks working ?

Tried it with the IXEG 737 and EADT 737-800, don't have a A320, tuned in the frq, outside air temperate is under -1°C ... the de-ice trucks are there but they stay stationary, parked behind their "docks". BTW They are parked not at the same spot like in the picture in the manual.

I do have to use any of the 3 lanes, isn't it ? Should they start the animation even if the plane is somewhere else ? Anyway I park at the marked spot, still it doesn't work.

You need to set the frequency displayed at the deicing building next to the trucks to com1. use the northern line of the 3. If you zoom to the aircraft wheels you will see a stop marking on the ground.

However the animation might not be perfect as you are using another aircraft but is possible for sure.

Thanks, strangely enough now it worked with the EADT 737 when setting the frq to 121,65 (which is not 121,635 like displayed at the deicing building) but it still doesn*t work when using the IXEG 737 for me.

I just found out there was a mistake in the animation. That's why it won't work with some aircrafts as well as with the correct frequency. It is already corrected and will be updated to you soon. Thanks for reporting your problem. Stay tuned!

Archived