beaver x install problem

corsair

during the install of the beaver x 2.10 version, the installer cannot find my version of flight simulator. i manually input its path, which is the default path, and after starting the install it quickly displays the finished screen without actually copying the files to the simulator. Any ideas? I renamed FSX once to install another product but have switched the name back since then.

• Aerosoft
during the install of the beaver x 2.10 version, the installer cannot find my version of flight simulator. i manually input its path, which is the default path, and after starting the install it quickly displays the finished screen without actually copying the files to the simulator. Any ideas? I renamed FSX once to install another product but have switched the name back since then.

It really sounds like your registry does not contain the correct path to your copy of FSX. Although always dangerous to do I will find out what the path is we check so you can edit that.

• Aerosoft

It really sounds like your registry does not contain the correct path to your copy of FSX. Although always dangerous to do I will find out what the path is we check so you can edit that.

Okay, check if

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftmicrosoft gamesflight simulator10.0 SetupPath

Still points to the right folder.