Hungry passengers and lost luggage

alexvs

Oliver,

This question isn't meant to be pushy. My passengers are getting hungry and need the luggage on their travels around Europe :lol: . When is Aerosoft planning the service trucks and bagage belts around the airplanes in AES? An estimate is enough.

• Verified Developer

Hi,

I will need some weeks to get in the position to add this features, because first we must realise some mega big airports first, so that you passengers get more destinations. Solong take it as low cost carriers no food :D

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Oliver,

Dank je (Dutch for: Thanx). As CEO of my own privat low cost virtual FS9 carrier I will write all of my customers that, for the time being, they must deal with their own lunchpackages and take only cabin baggage with them :lol: . Saves me a lot of money for fuel and, unfortunately, beautiful stewardesses :( . I will explain we have to wait a little longer for more features. It will be worth the waiting. Aerosoft will make this product even more fun to deal with.