Problem with the sounds on EDDF

Nightowl

After installing EDDF, I enjoyed the ambiant sounds (firebrigade truck) for some time, I lost all these sounds. I also lost the sounds on PHNL (Lago). A fresh install of each one of these don't solve the problem. (I uninstalled both airfields first, started FS9 to build a new scenery library without these two fields, installed EDDF again and no sounds are present, installed PHNL again, and also no sounds there). Is there someone knowing what my problem might be?

Aircraft sounds from MyTraffic 2006 are there, it is just the sounds coming with the scenery being abcent.

Tino

• Developer

Hello,

1.) Did you have installed Active Camera or a product using that product?

2.) Check your windows volume at Wave/MP3, which is responseable for the EDDF sounds

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
I uninstalled Active Camera way ago, and now using Walk and Follow.

Wave volume is set to max.

Tino

With walk and follow it sould work. I don't heard about any problems there.

But please check, if you have the newest ViMaCore2004.DLL, which you can download here: http://www.vistamaresoft.com/public/ViMaCore2004_2_0_22.zip

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hello Oliver,

I do have the newest file installed. It is a strange problem, as I have the same with the Lago Honolulu scenery. No environment sounds there either, however the sounds seemed to be installed in teh correct folders.

Tino

• Developer
Hello Oliver,

I do have the newest file installed. It is a strange problem, as I have the same with the Lago Honolulu scenery. No environment sounds there either, however the sounds seemed to be installed in teh correct folders.

Tino

Hi,

all Products, wherre you have the problem, use the same DirectX Features to play the sounds, so maybe the problem is in your DirectX support and or Soundcard, but that is only speculation. I have no more idee yet.

brgds

Oliver Pabst