About This File
Tropical City 1.1 - May 20th, 2011
This is the most up to date version of Tropical City. There will be no more updates for it.
Tropical City is a fictional map that features:
4 neighborhoods + 1 rural district, an airport and a forest park;
10 bus routes (including 1 night route);
New liveries for buses D92 and D85;
New sound announcements for D92;
New ticket packs
Detailed documentation and timetable.
JPG Route Maps (optional - download them here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17534772/OMSI/Tropical%20City/Maps_JPG.zip )
gcW Straßenobjekte 1.3*
by Seeadler (mods.gcworld.de)
by Nordenhamer and Ventyres (Download at OMSI CZ/SK (www.omsi.cz). Search in "Download - Objekty" for "Sulo popelnice")
Extract both mods to your \Omsi\Sceneryobjects\ folder.
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
- - May 20th, 2011
- ● Hills are now much smoother than before. But some of you might
- know that buses were not made for speeding while going downhill.
- This isn’t F1 simulator neither Anythingsuperfast simulator.
- ● Route Helpers improved and fixed.
- ● Added a Traffic Light near Aeroporto.
- ● Docking distance of some bus stops were fixed.
- ● Routes 10, 20, 30, 70 and 99 are now more comfortable to drive,
- since you won’t need to do continuous stops. Please refer to Route
- Helpers and also your TIMETABLE to know where do you have to
- stop or not.
- ● Routes 5, E1, E2, 99E and 99N remain unchanged.
- ● Deleted some “micro” splines located around the map, hidden
- between the mountains.