Aerobask Phenom 300 LED lights

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is for X-Plane 11.

This is absolutely one of my favorite aircrafts right alongside the Beech Premier 1A that's in my hangar. I hope to post that aircraft profile when I am certain it is complete. But...

This is my LED configuration for the annunciator panel for my Aerobask Phenom 300. I did things a little differently. The LED lights will come on if the criteria isn't met for that particular function (such as oil pressure psi). If the oil pressure is less than what I determined it should be at the lowest setting (i.e., idle speed), the light will illuminate. Same goes for the hydraulic pressure and voltage.

Anti-Ice will illuminate if any of the ice protection is activated, such as wing or engine protection, etc.

Landing gear LEDs are working.

Of course you can set other LEDs that I may not have set up but these are the ones I considered important to me. I did not set up the LEDs for Engine Fire at this time but I will soon. Master Caution and Master Warning covered too many functions to make those work so I did not configure them to work.

I don't use the autopilot (I use another device for that) so those LEDs on the Bravo were not configured.

Try my profile and give me feed back if you have any other ideas. Hope you find this useful.

What's New in Version 01/14/22 02:54 PM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

For which Simulator

X-Plane

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.