Hawaiian CRJ700 (Fictional, based on 717 and 767)

• Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file. However, you may be able to download if you sign in. Sign In
23 Downloads
4 From 1 review
39.05 MB File Size

0 Screenshots

About This File

Fictional CRJ700 with Hawaiian airlines. The livery is based of off the 717 and 767. Hawaiian does not operate this aircraft, yet it's fun to fly around in the wonderfull CRJ over the beautifull Hawaiian islands.

hal.png

User Feedback

Jetjockey10

Just downloaded it and am firing up the sim to check it out. It is great to have the Hawaiian colors flying on a CRJ.  Thanks a million for this repaint - way earlier than I was expecting.  More later.

Ray

Ist Hawaiian Islands flight is from Kauai (Lihue) to Maui (Kahului). Short flight but, I get to overfly Honolulu Intl and show off our new CRJ.  Looks like it belongs here.  Thanks.

2052403145_1stflightwithHawaiiancolors_.thumb.JPG.3fc025152052947bea91bcf15799eda2.JPG

Response from the author:

Glad to see you liked it, could have done something with the engines but I'm just lazy in that way Ya' know.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use