Cathay Pacific B-LAD (Progress Hong Kong Livery)

Create an account or sign in to download this
1154 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
4.64 MB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

This pack contains the livery B-LAD "Progress Hong Kong" Special Livery for Aerosoft A330 RR Professional only. B-LAD is a special aircraft that Cathay Pacific
has specially painted into in 2006 to celebrate it's 60th anniversary. Cathay also used this aircraft to celebrate the delivery of it's 100th aircraft in it's 
fleet. Sadly, due to the rebranding of the "Brushwing" livery, this unique livery has already disappeared in the real world. 

Please read the read-me file before installation to the root file!!!

Feel free to contact me if you find any flaws or problems, via Aerosoft Forum or my Email (link inside the read-me file)
Happy Flying!!!

A330-1.jpg

Thumbnail.jpg

2019-12-14_8-35-9-426.jpg

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

A small hotfix for the "E" located on the left side of the fusalage

Some users reflected that the "E" on the "SWIRE" logo went missing due to displacement of the livery. I fixed it and it should be alright now.

The swire logo on the right side is also minor fixed, but I am afraid that there will still be displacement, so please do report it to me if you find so. :)

For the next update (v 1.1)

I guess I will just redraw the lines to smoothen out a bit cuz I'm not too satisfied with it, but due expect it not to be come out until 2020 since I am extremely busy now. Sorry :(

Thanks for the support guys :)

2019-12-23_14-12-58-909.jpg

User Feedback