AFCAD with all traffic filenames to download for the initial Mega Airport Brussels V2.
- Flightplans.txt: a full list of all airlines serving EBBR as of 05.09.2014.
- AFCAD.bgl: AFCAD file for EBBR for the Mega Airport Brussels V2 plus assigned parking spots to their respective airlines (if applicable) as of 05.06.2014.
- Airlines @ BRU.xlsx: A full list of all airlines serving EBBR including their real ICAO codes and their Microsoft Flight Simulator codes (to make for example the difference between main line and their cargo line) as of 17.08.2014.
To get the whole EBBR experience:
- Install all flightplans (either the ones from the Flightplans.txt or even newer ones).
- Check that the atc_parking_code in the aircraft.cfg matches the entries from Airlines @ BRU.xlsx.
- Copy the AFCAD.bgl to your preferred scenery folder and activate it if necessary in the scenery database.
- this AFCAD shows the status as of 05.06.2014, so remember that there might be changes now.
- tried my best to do it, but sometimes Flight Simulator has some limitations (for example for the parking spots and their position to each other).