About This File

Contents of this ZIP-package: 

Airbus A319 IAE Lan Airlines CC-COY
Repaint by:

Emanuel Limache
Aerosoft paintkit by:

Stefan Hoffmann
Installation (Airbus Livery Manager):

Start the aerosoft Airbus Livery Manager and drag the ZIP-File into the list - or click "Add Livery" and     select the desired file. You get a preview of the new livery - and install it with just one click. (You can read all Livery Manager functions by clicking the "?" button!)
Acknowledgements:

The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft. Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.

Legal Stuff:

This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Emanuel, I cannot seem to install any of the LAN A319 liveries. Livery manager tells me "sorry, this file cannot be installed" any ideas?
Thanks

Gary

Emanuel, I cannot seem to install any of the LAN A319 liveries. Livery manager tells me "sorry, this file cannot be installed" any ideas?
Thanks

Gary

manual installation (copy the folder to aerosoft airbus a319 IAE)