About This File
The Cessna 170B is developed by and published on behalf of Andrian Fernandez Gomez, developer Alcala Simulacion.
The C170B is intended for X-Plane 10.25+ and before you do anything, please read the user manual included in the package. The manual contains important information about how to configure the simulator to enjoy this aircraft.
What's New in Version 1.03
- oad G factors are now correct.
- Control geometry for trim are tweaked for a more smoth operation and more stable flight.
- Animation of right wheel in landing gear is correct now.
- Shinny ratio for all model are revised and corrected. (Thanks to afnavarro and Leen de Jager)
- Prop disk texture was added.
- Version 1.02
- Missed plugins for linux was added.
- Engine RMP when full throttle is applied is now correct (Aprox. 2300 RPM)
- Elevator trim range is adjusted to a more accurate value.
- Flaps will damaged over real maximum operation speed (Aprox 100 mph)
- Propeller turns now in correct way.
- Flight model was tweaked to adjust performance according to real specs.
- C.G was moved back a bit to improve aircraft stability and attitude.
- Plugin is corrected. Now, the displays in radio stacks are showed, when another aircraft is loaded after the Cessna,.