Thomas Cook A330 OFP

Create an account or sign in to download this
330 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
4.84 kB File Size

0 Screenshots

About This File

This is as close as possible I can get to a Thomas Cook TCX OFP for the moment.

This is the best representation I can do of an up to date format that TCX use. This plan is specific to A330 operation as it contains static data relating to the aircraft which may not make sense with other aircraft.

Its important to note that if you want the ETP data to show correctly - the aircraft you use must have only 1 Diversion Scenario. I would advise this is decompression and engine out situation. If you use an aircraft that has multiple diversion scenarios, the ETP data will look cluttered and may be hard to read.

There are two versions included:-

TCX A330 - does not include a North Atlantic Track clearance section but will still display ETP data

TCX A330 NAT - does include a North Atlantic Track clearance section and ETP data

If you wish to print the plan out then you need only select the Operational Flightplan button as it includes the ATC flight plan.

Both TXT files need to go into your Flightplan Template folder.

I hope to update the plan as and when appropriate fields have been added to PFPX.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use