ENBR - missing docking system (V2.39a)

Peter Lund

Hi guys,

Just had my second arrival into ENBR today and the second time the docking sytems wasn´t there.

I have now checked all the gate and the gates missing docking system here is Gate 31-32 and 21-22. Everything works exept the docking system.

Anyone else with this problem ?

/Peter

• Developer

Hi Peter,

did you talk about the Aerosoft Bergen X Version for FSX? I have check it (Installer 1.01 and 1.02) and can not see any issue here, all Dockings are visible. When you land there, are the jetways all visible? It should not be possible, that only some parts are not there. Maybe you can also try to start AEShelp and press the "Repair/Resync" Button below the Airportlist.

Hi Peter,

did you talk about the Aerosoft Bergen X Version for FSX? I have check it (Installer 1.01 and 1.02) and can not see any issue here, all Dockings are visible. When you land there, are the jetways all visible? It should not be possible, that only some parts are not there. Maybe you can also try to start AEShelp and press the "Repair/Resync" Button below the Airportlist.

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the input, I did try the repair/Resync but it didn´t work. But I have found a solution to the problem. I discovered that the terminal building at the affected gates was default and I guess it could be because I have ORBX Norway installed. A quick seach lead me to this topic http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/97396-bergen-v102-standard-terminal-buildings/#comment-693319.

/Peter

Archived