No AES at Marseille LFML Jetstream Designs

Hi there, I recently purchased LFML form Jetstream Designs and added AES with version 2.35a, but there are no jetways and no reaction on the shortcut button to start AES. I only use it with PACA2 and UT2. Windows 8.

Have tried a bunch of things but nothing seems to work, there are no duplicate files on the system and AES is on top of the other scenery files in the cfg, alle other AES airports work fine, any ideas what is wrong?

And in the list of activated airports is the status shown as "FULL"?

Did you restart FSX?

Any error message?

Did you read the FAQ? http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51445-aes-faq-please-read-before-post/

Yes, it is show as full, I did restart FSX, I don't get any error message and I did read the FAQ ;-)

• Developer

Can you please unzip the attached file to the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT and <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Folder

and check if the jetways are back after the restart of the FSX

If not, please check of the AES Menu opens, when you are at the taxiway

Test LFML.zip

Can you please unzip the attached file to the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT and <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Folder

and check if the jetways are back after the restart of the FSX

If not, please check of the AES Menu opens, when you are at the taxiway

Hi Oliver, did as you asked and lo and behold, functioning jetways and normal AES operations, thanks for the great support, love your work.

Archived