I have a dispatch release from ExpressJet airlines and wanted to know if anyone can convert it to a PFPX template. I've looked at the templates and could probably figure out how to do it in several hours but I wanted to see if someone with more experience making these templates would be willing to do it. I would greatly appreciate it. I can upload the release or send it to you directly if need be. Thanks in advance.

Here is what I have so far. The XJT FOM doesnt have a sample for the navlog, so if you could send me that in a PM, I should be able to work something up. I have a COA sample, but I dont know how close XJT got to the COA format.

post-92299-0-75950600-1398425295_thumb.j

I was actually just about done making the version that the ERJ side was using. Until just before it was decided ERJ side would switch to CRJ side format last January. But I quickly threw that version together too. There are just a few areas on it that I want to see if I can get the correct field displaying in certain portions but I just haven't found a code that inputs whats in said specific places on the real paperwork. Once I finally get them out there. I can begin on SKW and RPA (E-Jet and Q400)

We remained on the ''COA style'' release that Doug posted above until about January (that format dates back to when ExpressJet was owned by CO and the company name actually was 'Continental Express'). That release that you posted is a new version for the ERJ side. It took almost 3 years after merger for the powers that be to decide we would just adopt to the CRJ format.

• 3 weeks later...

That second one is our current format however the CRJ format has the ramp release at the bottom after the wx package. The flight crews and gate agents dont see the ramp release unless they pull it off our website. The maxs used to be on the right side of the crew names.

Archived