"You are not entitled to download new version"

mingocr83

I installed FSX on a new Windows 8.1 installation, had all the addons set as well, when I try to install the new data from NavDataPro, I get this message ""You are not entitled to download new version", I checked the license and email, bith are correct, How can I get this activated. I purchased a year round subscription.

Thanks in advance,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

please send us an E-Mail to support@aerosoft.com, there we can take a look into your problem.

Please note that our developers are not in the office over the weekend so it can only be checked early next week, sorry.

Nevertheless here some general advice:

- Are you sure the serial and E-Mail are entered correctly (without any space signs in front or at the end?)?

- Are you sure you didn't buy only one dataset which may be expired by now already?

Hi Roberto,

please send us an E-Mail to support@aerosoft.com, there we can take a look into your problem.

Please note that our developers are not in the office over the weekend so it can only be checked early next week, sorry.

Nevertheless here some general advice:

- Are you sure the serial and E-Mail are entered correctly (without any space signs in front or at the end?)?

- Are you sure you didn't buy only one dataset which may be expired by now already?

Hi,

Thanks for the assistance,

To answer your questions, yes, serial and email are there, correctly, and no, I purchased a year round subscription, started in September 2013.

Cheers,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

but which subscription did you buy? 1 dataset, 4 datasets or 13 datasets? Assuming that you download new cycles each month the 1 or 4 datasets subscription would expire after 1 or respectively 4 months, when all the pruchased datasets have been used.

Hi Emi,

I have the same issue and already sent a mail to your side with all my details (+screenshots) ... I bought 13 datasets last year and made 10 dataset updates 'till then 'cause I'm not updating every month regulary. I assume this is normal and we are not forced to use 13 datasets within 1 year of time, please correct me if I'm wrong on this logic.

Anyway today software gaved the error and did not updated my datasets.

Hope the support team finds a quick solution 'cause I want to make some test flights with new approach procedures installed ;)

Best wishes

I replied, but I am afraid your subscription has expired by now. Your bought the subscription February 2013, so by now it has expired.

Hi Emi,

Thanks for the quick reply (I did not get any mails yet) ... So this means that the logic I wrote above is wrong .

To reduce future problems and mis-understanding I kindly suggest Aerosoft to change the product name, please do not sell it with a name "13 Datasets" . This part makes the confusion 'cause when I bought the sets it was not clearly mentioned that I need to download all of the cycles within a one year period. People may miss one or two cycles and think that they will be able to download them like me.

Also a little update to the software would be nice 'cause it only counts/displays the dataset downloads, it does not give any info about the subscription date remaining ! If it did, I will be alerted before and maybe consider downloading latest available set just to use a paid service or purchase a new subscription etc.

So in short, simply a name with "One Year Subscription - MAX 13 Cycles Download" would be enough, people will then understand that the subscription in valid ONLY for a year NOT for 13 cycles.

To improve the "Aerosoft Quality" please kindly consider my suggestions ...

Today's flight plans are cancelled, I will spend some time for reading and considering my next subscription for datasets .

Best wishes

• 3 months later...

Hi

I have the same problem.

Yesterday I installed NavDataPro and I bought 4 cycles dataset.

But still message:

"You are not entitled to download new version .....please check your user account data"

I believe that address and password are OK

Please can you help me?

Regards

Roman

Hi

Maybe I discovered trouble.

Few days ago I did registration to ger question regarding compatibility of your product.

The same name but different password.

Can you delete this account with name Roman3 please?

Thank you

Roman

Archived