topcat becomes invisible after sending acars

Hi to all,

whenever I send a takeoff/landing performance message from TOPCAT via the built in Hoppenbrouwers ACARS to my aircraft it takes ages until ACARS has connected and all flights currently online are displayed, but even worse after the ACARS message has been sent and ACARS is closed the TOPCAT interface becomes invisible although It doesn't crash. This is exremely annoying since the only remedy is to kill the TOPCAT process and start TOPCAT anew (which involves sending the data from PFPX again), I use the PFPX / TOPCAT combo on my Surface Book while connecting to FSX over LAN network. I remember that when starting using PFPX/Topccat five years ago I did not yet have this problem. I first thought it could be an antivirus/firewall thing but after uninstalling all antivirus software, disabling Windows firewallm  granting permission and changing security rules for all PFPX and Topcat folders the problem persists. Even reinstalling doesn't solve the issue. What else can I try? Any help appreciated.

Regards

draci

Archived