Updates through Gamesrocket

giocc

Hallo,

I seem to have a recurring issue with SimStarter NG - not a technical one however (I hope I'm not OT).

I originally purchased the software on gamesrocket.de (simply because I first found it there); the problem is, at every new release they never update the download link, so I have to make a request on the Aerosoft forum. Here, some operator tells me to ask the seller to update his link, then after a while a representative of the seller (still replying to the same request, in the same system!) tells me the link will be updated shortly.
Next update, same procedure, except this time nobody from the seller replies (and people from Aerosoft still tells me to ask the seller). 
I might understand they (ie gamesrocket) have no interest to closely follow what, for the target of their site, is probably a low-volume selling item; but this is just my guess, which is as good as any.
Bottom line is, I still have to make requests, wait for replies, make other requests etc at every update.
Is there any chance that Aerosoft (which in the end should be the one supporting the software) could provide a direct link to me or to the seller, in order to avoid all this tricky path (and a waste of time for all involved)?
Thanks
Best regards
Giorgio CC 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 5:45 AM, Capt. PERO said:

Please write an email to support@aerosoft.com decribing this issue.

I already did, and they just told me that the reseller would receive the update at some point (which apparently didn't happen), and maybe to try and contact their support (which I did, to no avail - no reply whatsoever).

That's why I brought up the issue in this forum - I hoped anyone could help solve this situation for good.

Best regards

• 1 month later...

Sorry for replying just now, but apparently I don't have the notifications active yet.

It's gamerocket.de, as noted in the first (and previous) post.

BTW, I just checked the download on their site. Still version 1.4.1.

Archived