FS Commander Query

Hi,

I have just been to FS Commander's Website and it says you cannot use their full product with Aerosoft. You need apparently to buy it from Aerosoft. As I have several Aerosoft Airports and the Airbus Bundle in FSX Steam Version. I am slightly confused by this. Are they different products?

Kind regards James.

• Deputy Sheriffs

James, this is a misunderstanding, it is the same product. FSC is sold via 2 different channels. If you download FSC from their website, you need to buy the key at simmarket. If you buy FSC at Aerosoft, the key from Aerosoft wont work with the download from fscommander.com and the key from simmarket wont work with the download from Aerosoft.

That's the only difference, due to different installers with a different license key code.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived