aerosoft airbus 321 joystick not working after loading through simstarter

windowseat73

Hi everyone,

I just started using simstarter ng for p3d 3.4.22, and finished my first flight in an a320.  When I tried to load some of the a321s, first it says that the aircraft can't be initialized.  Then, once I get into the sim, I load the aircraft through the P3d menu.  But, once I start working on my FMC or panning around the cockpit, my joystick and throttle stop working.  It seems to only affect the 321 at this point, but I'll try and see if I can duplicate it with others. 

As far as I know, I'm only setting up flights and scenery profiles but not making changes to any other parts of the sim through simstarter.  Any ideas what may be causing this?

Thanks,

John

• Developer

Hi John,

strange one. SIMstarter NG can't affect this by itself. Do you have disabled any kind of dll.xml or exe.xml entries?

I would suggest opening a topic at the Airbus forum. Does not look like a SIMstarter NG problem.

Archived