PFPX V1.28 issue

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, you can get it from the FlightSimSoft download page. Just take the current download link there and fix the version number in it to what you want to have.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can find the link to the needed vc++ Redistributable installers here:

What do you mean by "I can't update my W7"? Is it corrupted? 

24 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

You can find the link to the needed vc++ Redistributable installers here:

What do you mean by "I can't update my W7"? Is it corrupted? 

I sent my computer to the maintenance 3 days ago,there were many virusses inside and they did a fresh install of Windows.A copy one.Now I am trying to get my simulator back in the way like before.

But before,when I was using the 1.26,there was no problem about the C++ Redist. and I cant remember if there was any 2015 package installed on.I think there wasn't. So sir if its possible I want to use it without that 2015 Redist.

• 3 weeks later...

Windows is not a copy one sir,There was a problem with my updates,the antivirus program was blocking them.

I solved the problem with the SP1 update for W7,

Redist packs installed. (V3)

v128 Working perfectly now.

Thank you very much...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, Windows is a complex beast and at some point one has to start the analysis of a problem and then follow a logical round until the problem is pinned down.

I glad everything is working for you again!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived