All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the report Mark! We are working to get the way QNH is now implemented reworked completely and make it separated and synced for the CFD. This means changes for the Single Pilot Operations as well and we'll make sure this gets addressed by then as well.
  3. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  4. We still sometimes see this issue but cannot really pinpoint what's causing it. All we know it's a rare one-off issue. If reloading the flight doesn't help try reinstalling the bus again and make sure to restart your PC after and let me know if it still happens.
  5. Again, thank you for the support. Attached images show my configuration and "Traffic" settings from the EHAMTraffic.exe file. No other planes are visible except in the sky.
  6. I seem to be having an issue with the display of Flaps 1+F in the 320. I am using 1.2.4. The external view is showing the leading edge extended appropriately, the ECAM is showing something wildly different. Kevin
  7. The work towards fixing this is still going on, so no fixes yet on 1.2.4.0. However we have recently implemented even more logging to find if there can be even more causes for this than the ones that we currently know. We have been able to narrow it pretty well for now but just want to make sure that we get most of it fixed at once. So log files are still important for us and very appreciated if you can still send them for us!
  8. Today
  9. Ja, danke. Das wird mit dem nächsten Update gefixed. 😉
  10. Have you tried the fix in your linked topic?
  11. I did a complete re-install including Windows. So nothing old there.
  12. did you delete and rebuilt the shaders after updatin to 4.5?
  13. if you have GSX try this: User the GSX "customize airport" function to see which AFCAD is active - may be a hint the the problem
  14. Hallo Support Team, you write in Version 1.2.4.0 - Improvement: Finishing GSX2 interaction. it will not work after a new Installation with deleting all old Folders 1.2.3.2 works perfect with GSX 1.2.4 Bording and Cargo are not working Thank for Help Frank
  15. Hello When using the LSZH Professional Scenery in P3D v4.5, I'm getting very bright Lights from the Distance. I've already applied this Hotfix, which solved this issue in P3D v4.4 and lower for me. However, now it seems to doesn't work anymore.
  16. Hello Joe, Romano did explain it pretty well already. Here is one a bit more in detail just in case. 1) Uninstall previous version of the Airbus 2) Check for possible traces in Documents\Aerosoft\General folder and delete them 3) Restart PC (optional but recommended) 4) Disable antivirus (optional but highly recommended as well) 5) Run the new installer as administrator and install version 1.2.4.0 6) Restart PC Please post support queries on the correct Support forum. This thread is about step-by-step installation for 1.2.4.0.
  17. Hello Patrice, We are aware of this issue and working on a fix for it right now. Thanks for the report!
  18. Hello, No one here to check/answer to, my problem? Patrice
  19. 1.2.3.2 works perfect with GSX 1.2.4 Bording and Cargo are not working. Frank
  20. No answer? No support? No help? No idea? Will be nice. Thanks
  21. domm

Cold and Dark ??

Hello, OK I understood, what can do for FSX, .................PMDG, QualityWings, MajesticSoftware, Aerosoft can not. Aerosoft should not want to play in the big leagues like those mentioned above. Only 3 important things that would be needed to use this DC8: 1° the PA in spot.....2° fuel transfer....3°Defueling The rest is gadget ..... but if it's to have the DC8 like the 737 Microsoft ... then OK But two important remarks. -No sell and add addons for FSX since FSX customers are second-class customers -Make a plane that works like a Microsoft base plane, has no interest in the simulation. So that confirms to no longer buy Aerosoft aircraft.
  22. Im Start aus C&D ist die Nutzung des Tablett gewöhnungsbedürftiger. In der Version 0.8.188 konnte man mittels Numpad der Tastatur die Mengen der Zuladung eingeben, wenn man die Felder markiert hat. In der neuen version geht das so nicht mehr, sondern die Mengen verändern sich über die Schieberegler. Es sei denn, ich mache was falsch ! Hallo Micha. die Nutzung des Tablett hat mich fast zur Weißglut gebracht, denn nach dem Update konnte ich es nicht mehr so bedienen, wie ich es seit Beginn gewohnt war. Durch Zufall entdeckte ich dann, dass es hier eine (sinnvolle?) Änderung seitens FF gegeben hat. Wenn man Daten, zB Fuel, eingeben möchte, muss man im Feld "ALL TANKS" die Fuelmenge markieren. Dann kann man im oberen rechten Eck innerhalb des blau markierten Bereichs, das kleine Symbol anklicken und erhält dann ein integriertes NumPad in dem man die entsprechenden Werte eingibt und mit Enter bestätigt. Das macht man auf die selbe Art auch bei Cargo und Pax! Gruß Hermann
  23. Letzten Flug fortsetzen funktioniert NUR wenn du auch auf einem Platz gelandet bist. Beendest du einen Flug in der Luft dann geht das Fortsetzen nur über >Flug speichern<.
  24. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  25. Die Standard Pushback Fahrzeuge können durch diverse library Einträge aber auch durch Better Pushback entfernt werden. Hat man das Programm auf der Platte funktioniert das Standardpushback logischerweise nicht mehr.
  26. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?