All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  3. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  4. Most likely this was caused by locked files. If you ever see anything like this, reboot before installing.
  5. Which GPWS sounds did you find unrealistic? And in what way?
  6. Can you tell us exactly what version of P3D you are using? You need P3D V4.5 hotfix 2.
  7. Ah, okay, sorry. You didn't specify which of our 8 aircraft you were asking about, and I assumed it was the A330 because of it being A330 Release day! Part of the problem here maybe that you don't have our most up to date Fuel Planner, which was delivered with the A330 today and will soon (hopefully late next week) be delivered to you via the A318/A319 update we're working on. That said... the other part of the problem is that you can't adjust Trim on an empty aircraft (ours or real world), at least without manually adding ballast to the actual aircraft. Without PAX, Cargo, Fuel (to a limited extent on the A319) or ballast, the aircraft weight distribution and therefore trim is static. When I do this in the updated Fuel planner, nothing changes, which is how it should be. I hope I understood and answered your question my friend. Please let me know.
  8. I also realized, that all indications are displayed beyond the compass rose.
  9. Ahhhhhh, not the first time I seen software bomb on that. If the developer of the EFB module can't solve that, we probably can move the folder to another location.
  10. A clear sign that your system is not up to date (Windows, drivers, P3D etc.)
  11. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  12. How do i Disable some gwps sound,Because some of them was unrealistic.
  13. I am sure the dome light works, can you make a screenshot of the switch you are using?
  14. I understand now, many thanks for the aircraft & support .
  15. dxdiag error on aerosoft a330? My p3d crashes and i recieve dxdiag.exe error etc..? Why??
  16. Halll zusammen, ich habe einen neuen Monitor gekauft, wo man noch andere Monitore mit anschliessen könnte und da habe ich ein Tool, das mit den Treibern zusammen auf der mitgelieferten CD war mitinstalliert. Das Tool ist aber nur sinnvoll wenn man mehrere Monitore miteinander verbunden hat, denn es teilt den Bildschirminhalt auf mehrere Teile auf und das hat beim abspeichern der Cockpitansichten auf der Zehnertastatur gestört. Also Tool deinstalliert und siehe da, es funktioniert wieder. Selbst ist der Pilot. Gruss Walter
  17. Did you read Vol 1 of the manuals about settings etc? As this is most likely the only aircraft on your system that is fully build with PBR textures, things are a bit different.
  18. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  19. Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
  20. Nice to have the A330 released and good job guys. One thing though : the external view with non transparent cabin windows makes me feel we are back 10 years ago with a Wilco aircraft... wierd from Aerosoft.
  21. Brussels Airlines A330-300 Thanks in advance !
  22. Hello everyone! I have the same problem with the plane handeling (using the Honeycomb Yoke aswell), on my way to LPPT (400nm to go) and i´ll check out Daves solution asap regards Max
  23. Im getting used to flying with the endless drone of the copilots voice Lights On, Lights On, Lights On haha
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?