Flight Calculator

gesiano

He instalado Flight Calculator en un ordenador con SO XP y aunque la instación aparentemente esta bien la calculadora no aparece en pantalla. En ese ordenador tengo FS2004. Como no funciona lo he desintalado e instalado en varias ocasiones con el mismo resultado. En vista de las circunstacias lo he instalado en otro ordenador con SO XP y FSX y tampoco funciona. ¿Alguna sugerencia? o debo de instar la devolución de la compra.

Saludos.

Hello Gesiano,

I hope you understand english (as this is an english support forum and my spanish is not the best :wink: )

Are you trying to run the flight calculator when FS (9 or X) is maximised? If so, try running FS in windowed mode. Flight calculator is designed as a stand-alone program with fsuipc as a link to FS, and not as an add-IN to fs (which would allow it to run in maximised mode).

Hope this helps.

Hola Koen

Gracias por la respuesta.

Entiendo lo que dices pero tengo dificultad para escribir en inglés.

He probado flight calculator con los simuladores y sin ellos (as stand-alone program) y no consigo que salgan en pantalla.

Con fsuipc 3.7 y con fsuipc 4.03 y sin resultado.

Espero que se pueda solucionar.

Saludos.

Javier

Hello Javier,

We will sure solve this problem!

I am not sure I understand you correctly. When you try to run flight calculator, you do not see the main window? (not when using FS and not when using it stand-alone).

Can you tell me what happens when you right-click the tray-icon?

Hello Javier,

If i understand you correctly, the flight calculator works when using it together with FS? This sounds very weird to me. Can you please try changing your local settings in the control panel to usa or belgian?

Hola Koen,

Flight calculator aparece en la barra de tareas pero no funciona ni solo, ni con FS, ni con el ordenador en configuración US, ni con el ordenador en configuración BE como me indicas. Ciertamente es extraño, pero ten en cuenta que lo he probado en dos ordenadores distintos. ¿Donde está el duende?.

Saludos, Javier

Hola Koen,

He leido en la introducción del Calculator Tutorial "If you run it on the same computer it can be run in transparent mode so you will be able to see FS behind".

¿Puede tener algo que ver?.

Saludos, Javier

Hi Javier.

Can you try do activate or de-activate the transparent mode via the tray-icon? (I am not sure this is possible, I do not have the calculator installed on this machine ...).

If this leads to nothing, can you try to install the latest drivers for your videocard?

What I think is very weird is that the tray-icon is working and thus indicating there is no problem with the application itself...

Hola Koen,

¡Ya está arreglado!. Te explico. La calculadora estaba fuera del rango del monitor. Al parecer, el instalador ha sido compilado en un sistema con dos monitores por lo que al lanzar la aplicación aparecía en el monitor secundario. He puesto un segundo monitor en mi ordenador y he arrastrado la calculadora al monitor primario y solucionado.

Gracias por tu interes.

Saludos, Javier

Hi Javier.

I am very glad you managed to solve this issue. Why it appeared on the second monitor is a mistery for me (it was compiled on a single monitor system). Maybe you once had a dual monitor system and forgot to desactivate it?

Anyways, issue closed :wink: