Cehyenne and Logitech Freedom 2.4

Albix

Firs of all I wish to congratulate with aerosoft for the great plane.

I have just a couple of problems that hope you will get fixed soon:

1) the localizer CDI works in the opposite direction. I've seen it has been reported already by others so there is no need for further explications.

2) I'm using the Logitech Freedom 2.4 and i am experiencing this problem:

when not operating the joystick for more than a certain time (1 min I guess) it disconnects to save the batteries until one of the joystick button are pressed. When this happen (joystick disconnection) the PA-31 throttles go to 100% and I have to use the F1 key to restore them to idle position. I use the same joystick with other addons and I never experienced this kind of problem, so I think this should not be so difficult to solve.

3) I flew the Cheyenne (many years ago, that's true) but I cannot remember such a sluggish behaviour of the engines at throttle movements. Does it seems correct to you? It's true that there is a delay in engine response to power inputs but this seems too much to me and makes really difficult to adjust correct settings.

Many thanks for the support that I hope will help all of us to fly this beautiful plane.

• 2 weeks later...

I also use the same joystick and I must say I experience very little problems with it. One porblem I do have is that it occasionally swops some buttons. I have assigned flaps to buttons 3 and 5 and trim to 4 and 6. Occasionally buttons 3 and 4 gets swopped which can cause havoc if you want to adjust your trim and suddenly the flaps get deployed.

But other than this I have not experienced any of above problems, even after the joystick went into sleep mode. My throttles on the planes seem uneffected. I do not own the Cheyenne though, but I have quite a few commercial products.

The Cheyenne still tickles my fance, but with all the wonderful products Aerosoft has got and will release and so little money one needs to be sensible.

Regards