Password

Chief

It's on your order history page, something like

Registration key = 64676g6gghb45wytb5qQYfd qtgttbtbqf56fmk+aT5pA==

It seems to be your email address but encrypted....

I have also submitted a Trouble Ticket and I am getting an error message that says " Error: Enquiery is too short. It must be at least 5 characters." What does this mean??

Thanks

Yes, I did buy it at simmarket and the trouble ticket is about not being able to get my "key"

Thanks I do apprecaite the adive you are giving me.

Chief

Hi,

They key doesn't come in an email anymore (simmarket need to update that text)

Go to your simmarket account -> order details and downloads.

You will see the key in the order information.

Regkey.jpg

I am sorry I didnt get it at Simmarket I bought it at Aerosoft-shop.com.

I am now getting this message when I try to install it, it says : Error Msg 10006. What does that type of message mean?

Thanks all,

Chief

Hello Chief,

This error is mentioned in the General FAQs thread at the top of this forum. Its normally a mismatch in the information input during the validation process to the information in the account.

Thanks SAF,

I just sent an email to info@areosoft-shop.com with a screen shot of my order info. There is no registration key indentified on the page. I tried usng my CID number and also the order number neither seems to work.

Therefore I keep getting the error msg 10006.

Using the Trouble ticket seems too slow, so by sending and email maybe I will get a quicker response!

Thanks all,

Chief