Beaver Automated Checklist Sound Problem

Murray_CYHZ

I bought and installed the Beaver a few days ago and when I try to use the automated check list, they never seem to completely finish. Some times one item is mentioned, sometimes more, and sometimes it cuts off in the middle of an item.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks!

Murray wheten

Hello Murray,

Can you try the sound files out in WM Player. They are located in your :Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AerosoftDHC2 BeaverSound folder.

Also are you doing anything in FS9 whilst the checklist is being read that may cause it to do this.

Hi Shaun!

They work fine in WMP, and no, I have nothing else running. As a matter of fact, I use FSAutostart.

I have an Audigy 4 and my FS sound is set to medium.

Just in case this is relavent, I had a sound problem with the Seakawk when it came out. You suggested then that a "codec" was corrupted and instructed me to DL one from "somewhere".

Thanks!

Murray Wheten

Thanks for the suggestion Shaun but since I don't have sound problems with over 25 other addon planes, that probably is not the answer.

I will wait and see if someone else mentions having the same problem. If they don't, I will have to live with it I guess.